Let me share how Miranda’s Wellness Soup came to me.
I just love how new ideas come when you're interested in serving others, especially my family. Click To Tweet
Here’s the story behind Miranda’s Wellness Soup
Well, my husband came home feeling bad just recently because he went all day working without eating or drinking much.
He had a terrible headache and was feeling very weak….
So, my initial thought was that he’s probably dehydrated.
He also had symptoms of those impacted by this virus being spread in my area.
I decided to immediately whip up something FABULOUS for him and guess what….. He Loved It!
Final Result…after consuming Miranda’s Wellness Soup
- 10 cups of water or chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons of Lipton Consomme (if using water)**
- 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning (if using broth)**
- Cooked chicken cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 10 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger minced
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of egg noodles (to cook)
- Put all ingredients in a pot and cook until noodles are soft or to your liking. Salt to taste
It was a WINNER! Mama did well…
Miranda’s Wellness Soup served my husband like I wanted it to…
…and helped to restore his health.
He went to bed and within hours ….
He was all better…. Yay!
Until next time…. Keep it Fresh, Living & Organic!