I love, love, love, LOVE lemonade! I drink lemonade year-round almost everyday. I often change things up a bit and create some unique lemonade beverages and so today I’ve decided to share my Cherry Juice Lemonade Recipe.
It is very easy to make and takes about 5 minutes depending on whether you’re juicing those lemons by-hand or not. This lemonade is made from all fresh ingredients so the taste and flavors will be unmatched to any store bought lemonade beverage.
Make it yours
You can customize this recipe by using agave nectar, honey or any sweetener of your choice. You can also substitute the fresh cherries for just about any ripe fresh stone fruit such as peaches or nectarines. Whatever customization you’d like to try, this beverage will definitely be a spring and summer time treat for both family and friends. Enjoy! ~Miranda
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (5 to 6 lemons)
- ½ cup superfine sugar or to taste
- 2 cups fresh cherries (stems removed; pitted)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups water
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until completely smooth.
- Serve over ice if desired